Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week Two Wheels on the Bus Craft


                          
These next few weeks are going to be a little tough on our tot schooling because we are going on a weekend trip soon, and I have been very busy getting everything ready.  This is the first trip we are taking E on, so having to pack for another person, especially someone who has so many things, is very time consuming!

That being said, this was the only craft I was able to find time to put together this week.  But, you know what?  That's one of the best things about tot school, there really are no rules, and no strict commitment as there are in regular school.
This craft was inspired by one of our favorite books to read, "Wheels on the Bus".

I roughly drew a school bus shape, and cut it out of yellow construction paper.  Then I also cut some windows, and wheels out of black construction paper.  I decided to use a blue piece of construction paper as the background because blue is our color theme this week, and I also think it set off the yellow bus nicely.  I gave E a small plate of white school glue, and her usual foam brush for applying the glue.

As usual, a lot more glue was applied than needed, haha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment