I had more than enough options to choose from for this week's books! I went for a mixture of dogs, ducks, and dinosaurs. Who could argue with that? haha
- How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors? by Jane Yolen - I can't do a D book list without including a few of the 'How Do Dinosaurs' series! This one is about dinosaurs learning their colors
- What's Up, Duck?: A Book of Opposites by Tad Hills - Duck and Goose are favorite characters in our house, so I am kind of surprised I only photographed this one book. In reality, we read quite a few of these. This one in particular shows opposites such as near and far, light and heavy, etc.
- Dinosaur Roar! by Henrietta Stickland - Similar to 'Oh My, Oh My, Oh Dinosaurs' by Sandra Boynton (which we also read this week), this book is another opposite book that features dinosaurs.
- Quick Duck! by Mary Murphy - A little duckling has to hurry through mud, under hedges and through flowers to get to his mother and siblings that are ready to go!
- Have You Seen My Duckling? by Nancy Tafuri - Classic book, a little duckling wanders off and his mother goes around the pond asking animals if they have seen him. E had fun trying to locate the missing duckling in each picture.
- Big Dog Little Dog: Making a Mistake by Dav Pilkey - Big Dog and Little Dog go on a walk and run into a skunk, well you can guess the mistake! They tried to chase it!
- How Do Dinosaurs Count to Ten? By Jane Yolen - Another Yolen book, this time the dinosaurs are counting from 1-10.
- National Geographic Look and Learn: Dogs by National Geographic Kids - Probably E's favorite book this week, featuring one of her favorite animals, dogs! This book discusses all the differences and similarities that dogs share.