Saturday, July 29, 2017

Prepping for Preschool: Introduction

Hey guys!  After some much needed time off (morning sickness got the best of me, and then summer happened) I am starting to prepare for the fall and a new year of school to start!  In our area, kids start preschool around 2.5-3 so I am going to follow suit, although at much less structured pace.

I have a bunch of fun videos and blog posts coming up in this series that I am calling "Prepping for Preschool". I'll be doing a curriculum post, hauls, a look at my homeschool planner, and a detailed post on our schedule/routine.

Then, after Labor Day, I'll start sharing our biweekly unit studies with you all!  So excited to start this new journey, and I hope you follow along with us. =)

Watch my new video below for a chatty introduction to the new series:

No comments:

Post a Comment